Customer Liaison Officer
£12.50-13.00 p/h depending on experience, own vehicle required (mileage paid)
Are you an experienced Resident/Customer/Tenant Liaison Officer with excellent customer contact and care skills? Do you have proven organisation skills along with the determination to further your career in an exciting new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Howells Solutions we are working with a leading, Social Housing and regeneration contractor to find a successful and proactive Customer Liaison Officer to join their team in Birmingham, working on Social Housing completing planned works including external works, kitchens and bathrooms.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents of social housing in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is based in the public sector and previous experience working on social housing projects in a similar role is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all forms of communication are created, implemented, and understood by all links in the communication chain, i.e., office, site and client
- Full compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act
- Ensure all choices and preparations that are required to be made, are done in a timely manner, to suit the customer and lead times applicable
- Notify customers of the intended start dates for the work and update the customers accordingly
- To manage customer expectations by ensuring they understand the nature and scope of works, the likely extent of disruption during the works and the mutual obligations of themselves and the contractor before, during and after the works, by undertaking a resident induction visit
- Ensure you visit/contact customers daily
- Deal with any issues/complaints on behalf of the customers, resolving them in order to stop complaints being registered in accordance with company standards
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Previous experience, in a customer facing environment
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations,interpersonal skills, problem solving, patience and understanding
- Ability to prioritise and work flexibly within the allotted hours
- Full driving licence
- Ability to communicate using written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Communicate courteously and positively at all levels
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Gained SSS and relevant CSCS card
- Ability to read, interpret and understand drawings, schedules, programmes and specifications
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
This is a full time, temporary role with an excellent hourly rate of up to £13.00 p/h depending on experience. For this role you are required to have your own vehicle and mileage will be paid.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job