A new exciting opportunity to work with a successful housing organisation that places customer service at the heart of its business has arisen. The Customer Liaison Manager will manage a field based team of officers within the London area, subsequently producing excellent outcomes for both customers and the organisation.
The client is a successful housing association who aim to provide many affordable and quality homes, while administering fantastic service to all its customers.
The successful Customer Liaison Manager will have to:
- Manage a team of field based officers to provide a clear, available face-to-face service to all customers.
- Oversee resources, CRM responsibilities and manage diaries to ensure a smooth running of appointments and workload.
- Organise weekly and monthly performance meetings with all teams, ensuring they are meeting targets and developing professionally.
- Construct and preserve an enjoyable living environment by making sure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Advocate a positive perception of the organisation while liaising with local stakeholders.
The successful Customer Liaison Manager will have:
- Previous experience managing and motivating remote teams in a customer focused organisation
- Previous experience of handling budgets and resources
- Knowledge of inspiring and motivating others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of housing sector would be a big advantage
A competitive salary of £38k and a fantastic benefits package.