Role: Customer Inventory Analyst
As part of a company restructure, this is a brand new position with a well-known company that are leaders in their market. As a Customer Inventory Analyst you will be part of a team who are developing new processes and driving the inventory and customer service improvement.
I am looking for an experienced Inventory Analyst (customer facing experience) with the drive and ambition to help make change within a business that are going through an interesting time.
- Manage a fair shared inventory, based on customer priorities, sales opportunities, contracts management & promotion, and forecast
- Ensure availability of products in short term
- Direct shipments planning and execution end to end (Ex Europe and China)
- Co-Packing & replugging end to end process management
- Manage invoice receipt process for finished product for local purchase orders
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated with a degree, or equivalent
- 3 years experience in FMCG in Logistics/Supply chain/Inventory
- Ability to communicate and coordinate different stakeholders
- Ability to analyze KPIs trends and propose action plan - You will need to have amazing Analytical Skills
- DRP system knowledge required (preferable SAP)
- Advanced knowledge on Excel (Pivot tables, formulas)
This is great opportunity to be part of a team who are creating new supply chain processes, and will give the right person a chance to develop and grow. Please get in touch today if you would like to learn more about the role.
- Analytical Skills
- Supply Chain