Providing support to the Senior Customer Experience / CRM Manager to deliver the customer advocacy plan, the Customer Experience / CRM Executive will also work on projects relating to customer communication, CRM and customer insights.
Amongst the responsibilities of the Customer Experience/ CRM Executive will be:
* Drafting email and SMS communications, ensuring they are written to a high standard and are on brand
* Managing end-to-end retention and cross-selling campaigns
* Analysing the effectiveness of communications, and making recommendations for improvements
* Managing campaigns using the marketing automation system
* Identifying KPIs to allow you to measure the impact of customer experience plans
* Building an in-depth understanding of the customer base by undertaking research, obtaining feedback from Store Managers, and evaluating customer satisfaction
* Monitoring trends, reporting these to the Marketing team on a quarterly basis
Customer Experience / CRM Executive - what we're looking for:
* A minimum of 2 years CRM experience
* An in-depth understanding of the full Marketing and Communications mix
* Previous experience of using a marketing automation platform
* Excellent written skills with the ability to adapt to tone of voice
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative
Customer Experience / CRM Executive - what's in it for you?
The chance to work for a market leading organisation, recognised for their fantastic company culture.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'