Customer Demand Coordinator
£22 - 24,000 per annum & contributory pension & medical insurance & life insurance
25 days holiday + bank holidays
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Wrexham. Commutable from Chester, Mold and Oswestry.
A Customer Demand Coordinator is required by a Wrexham based manufacturing company for an exciting, demanding post. The successfully appointed Customer Account Coordinator will be someone who will enjoy the challenge of working with blue chip customers to ensure demand is met and OTIF KPIs are achieved. Excellent planning, relationship management, communication and analytical ability combined with a strong background in customer service within a high volume manufacturing environment, will be skills that you will be keen to develop.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and processing complex orders
- Building rapport with customers and being their primary contact for factory communication
- Tracking forecasting against customer demand
- Proactively communicating any potential issues to various internal departments
- Ensuring that customer order requirements are met within strict deadlines
- Organise and coordinate product sample requests
- Ensuring all customer data and requirements are maintained clearly on SAP
- Generating feedback reports and improvement strategies for use in customer review meetings
The ideal Candidate will have the following attributes:
- Manufacturing customer service background
- Ability to work with a range of different people face to face, via phone and email
- Track record of dealing with Blue Chip customers
- Confident IT skills, particularly in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided
- Enthusiasm for a customer service and customer satisfaction
- Ambition to progress with role and the company
- Ability to work within a small team, but also individually and manage your own workload
£22 - 24,000 per annum & bonus & pension & medical insurance & life insurance
25 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Free parking and canteen on site
Our client is a long established, market leading manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area. The business supplies high volume products to household names and has an excellent local reputation for quality, health & safety and excellent employment terms and conditions. They offer an ideal opportunity for an individual who is keen to take the next step in their career.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Data
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Environment