Do you have a clean driving licence for at least three years?
Are you interested in a fulfilling customer service role?
Does an immediate start, weekly pay, and great work/life balance interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery van driver positions for one of the four big supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and following a 12-week performance review, you shall have the opportunity of going permanent with the company. You will be required to work one weekend day, so either Saturday or Sunday.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time work
- Temporary position, with permanent potential
- Weekend work required
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded van
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £9.27 - £11.60 per hour
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK driving licence held for at least three years
- No more than 3 points
- Valid passport or birth certificate required
- Valid DBS Application is required
- 6 months or more delivery driving experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Time keeping is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply!
- Customer Queries
- Dot Com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'