Build a career in customer service / customer collections.
We are currently recruiting customer service / Collections Advisors for this well-known financial services organisation.
Our client are a rapidly growing company who are looking to recruit motivated and experienced Customer Service & Collections Advisors, who will be based at their Stoke office and join part of energetic and exciting team.
As a Collections Advisor you will be speaking to customers in financial difficulty, ultimately seeking to bring them out of their debt through in depth fact finding and providing a consultative customer service approach to meet their needs.
The role is permanent 16000 advising to 16500 after training
The Key Responsibilities of the Collections Advisor:
- To work through a queue of collections cases which will involve every stage of arrears
- Negotiate payment arrangements using repayment terms
- To make outbound and receive inbound calls from clients unable or unwilling to maintain payments
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, internal and external
- Working within all company guidelines and with 100% adherence to FSA guidelines
- To ensure the department achieves its monthly objectives for each client
- Adhere to specific SLA's
- Prioritise your own workload and demonstrate flexibility
Working hours typically fall between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday, with an occasional half day Saturday.
All candidates must be able to pass a credit check.
We are looking to consider candidates with a strong background in Sales or Customer Service, Arrears or credit control. Financial Service experience would be very beneficial. The ideal candidate will recieve excellent training in house and will seek to establish positive working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service