Customer Care Administrator
Customer Care Administrator Opportunity
Our prestigious construction client based in the Newbridge area is looking to recruit a Customer Care Administrator ASAP for initially a 1 year fixed contract.
Customer Care Administrator Job Role
Dealing with owners, managers and home owners over the phone and via email in regard to the administration of customer and owner records associated with Warrant reporting directly Customer Care Manager
Customer Care Administrator Scope
Customer Care is an integral part to our client, they depend on a good reputation of customer service to maintain a future, healthy order book and to ensure we provided the correct aftersales service to our customers and home owners. Their Customers must feel they have received a good level of service, to ensure the continued success of the business
Customer Care Administrator Key Attributes
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Work to the H&S standard required, including the correct use of PPE.
- Be prepared to work occasional additional hours and weekends, as the demands of the office require (paid).
- Be courteous and polite to all customers, regardless of manner.
- Manage their own workload within the working day, doing what is required in the office on that time and day.
- Work well as part of a team.
Customer Care Administrator Skill sets
All Administrators must have relevant skillsets and experience in:
- Customer Services, including telephony complaint handling
- Dealing with complex customer issues.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Windows & Office.
- Some Product knowledge of general construction materials and their uses.
Customer Care Administrator Hours & Pay
- £8.00 rising to £9.00 p/h
- 40 Hour working week. Mon-Thurs 9-5, Friday 9-4:30.
- 20 Days paid holiday, plus bank holiday.
- Annual profit based bonus.
Own transport preferred, though must be able to travel to client on own accord.
2 Most recent employment references will need to be submitted at agency registration.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'