Customer and Category Marketing Manager - Health & Beauty - Highly Attractive Package - London/South East
Our client has an array of instantly recognisable brands across the health & beauty categories and is an extremely profitable global player. Due to increased growth, acquisition of new brands and heavy investment in their marketing function, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Category & Shopper Marketing Manager to take responsibility of their beauty brands.
You will take responsibility for:
- A portfolio of their Power Brands, driving the Category and Channel agenda
- Lead the direction and overhaul of a leading beauty brand, executing marketing plans in store
- Utilise Nielsen and Kantar data tools to support strong category recommendations
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing teams for best in class in store execution
- Create and project manage bespoke shopper and category marketing projects, from concept to completion, ensuring distribution and compliance targets are met.
The successful candidate will be experienced in Category and Customer Marketing with experience working with continuous data including Nielsen and Kantar whilst, preferably having some experience within marketing, managing in store activations for leading brands. You will be a personable character who is comfortable managing and presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV using REF: 13/14834/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
- Customer Marketing
- Nielsen Data
- Shopper Marketing