Consult Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an International Manufacturing Organisation. Market leading and globally recognized they are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their Customer Service Team based in Bracknell.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent Customer Service to key customers through order management, account management, issue resolution and business communication.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To manage customer relationships via telephone and other correspondence, including responding to customer enquiries and difficult complaints.
- To provide service and support through order entry using SAP, order status (promise and shipping dates), enquiries, back order situations, replenishment orders and promotions.
- To ensure all transactions meet required compliance standards at all times.
- To liaise with the business on customer relationship management, proactively communicating internally and externally.
- To assist customers with product orders in the areas of new products, promotions, pricing, standard discounts, returned goods, proof of delivery, freight claims.
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential in the fast paced customer service environment.
- Previous SAP experience
- FMCG customer service experience is desirable.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes is also essential.
- Experience of supply chain and logistics is also desirable.
- Full training, including opportunity to work towards a Customer Service professional qualification, will be given.
This is a world class organisation to work for, and is a fantastic opportunity to represent marketing leading brands/products. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced customer focused professional who is looking for a new challenge and role where they can progress and develop.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job