Are you a recent graduate looking to embark on a career in Change Management? Have you worked on the people side of change management and looking to progress your career? Or are you looking to change careers and feel passionate about culture change management?
Our client, based outside of Huntingdon are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join their growing team as a Culture Change Consultant.
This position is 70% client facing, so relationship building, networking, pitching and liaising with clients should be something you're used to. You will join the consultancy team, and will be responsible for creating and delivering long-term strategies whilst working closely with client sponsors and their internal stakeholders. You will provide the insight analysis and and creativity needed to deliver culture change projects.
You will be:
- Carrying out both qualitative and quantitative research analysing surveys, hosting focus groups, interviews & workshops, producing reports and creating behavioural change programmes based on your research.
- Play a lead role in targeted interventions that help embed and sustain resilience in client organisational cultures by delivering presentations to clients, hosting engaging workshops & training sessions.
- Attending networking events and client engagement meetings
You will have the following:
- Knowledge of change management practice
- Solid understanding of statistical theory and practice
- Knowledge of change management theory
- The ability to process large amounts of information and be able to collate and analyse it
- Able to produce insightful, in-depth MI reports
- Ability to spin lots of places at once, working with multiple clients and projects
- Confidently able to present to senior-stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'