Role: CRM Manager (Adobe Campaign)
Topline salary: c. £40K+ dependent on experience
Role type: Permanent
Location: Whitbread Court, Dunstable
As part of the Commercial Marketing team for Restaurants, the CRM Manager is a key role in ensuring that our guests are delivered the right message, through email, at the right time. This role will use data driven insight to personalise and deliver the best communication to our customers. We work with Adobe Campaign so an existing working knowledge of this platform is critical to success in the role.
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
Inside the role:
- You will build workflow plans for new segments or customer journeys and be the champion of Adobe Campaign, delivering the roadmap, unlocking potential and turning marketing plans into reality
- You will be accountable for delivery of the email campaign road map, including planning, testing, checking and integrating all creative and data considerations
- Working with our brand teams you will lead the briefing and development of email content for all restaurant brands
- You will be responsible for ownership of reporting and enhancement campaign deliverables, including all KPI and performance measurements.
- Through continual development of testing and troubleshooting across campaigns you will improve performance and efficiency through scale and automation
Open to you:
- You will need to be commercially focused with a strong understanding of Adobe Campaign
- This role will match someone who can lead exploratory work into customer behaviour, spearhead best practice, translate commercial plans into workable campaign documents and undertake campaign measurement
- You’ll need experience of identifying, selecting and manipulation of target audiences and devising engaging email campaigns that convert to sales
- Experience with A/B test planning, execution, and validation
- Campaign set up quality assurance
- Email automation and personalisation efforts
- This role requires high levels of commerciality, curiosity, creative problem solving and passion for data as well as good people and communication skills
Our brands speak for themselves, but that’s down to the work that our Marketing team put in. Creativity and innovation allow us to elevate our brands, gain new guests and keep our regulars coming back for more. From producing branded adverts that showcase our ever-changing hotel rooms, right through to promoting new launches, B2B and collaborating with Media agencies to deliver different digital campaigns, you’ll be there using insight, data and strategy to get our brands noticed.
In return for your commitment, we’ve got some great benefits to offer:
• A base salary of c. £40K+ and up to 10% annual bonus
• Sharesave scheme
• A collaborative work culture that focuses on supporting your success
• A flexible working policy you can rely on
• Individual BUPA healthcare
• Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
• Up to 25% discount off our brands
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'