CRM Executive - Reading - £22,000 - £24,000 + excellent benefits
A leading (Legal 500) national law firm is looking for a CRM Executive to join their team in Reading.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for working with and within the Business Development team to enable the effective use of InterAction as a client relationship management tool for the firm. The role combines an understanding of best Business Development practice which needs to be applied to using InterAction to effectively capture, interpret and use the recorded relationships and activities to the firm's best advantage. The role involves the day to day management of the CRM, including training, communications, data management and reporting.
The CRM Executive reports to the BD Manager. The BD function is central to the firm with business development identified as a key strategic area (KSA) in the firm's 1000 day strategic plan. The Head of Business Development, BD Manager, BD Executive focused on digital and BD Events Executive, constitute the wider team. A PR consultant, Directories Consultant as well as digital and design agencies are engaged.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Training all new starters to ensure InterAction usage from day one
* Undertaking refresher and ad hoc training where required
* Educating users to appreciate that meaningful data is as an asset and can help drive growth through realising relationships
* Maintaining and updating training manuals
* Actively promoting the system to encourage usage, including co-ordinating communications initiatives to encourage frim-wide adoption
* Being the firm's lead InterAction champion
Data Management & System Administration
As system administrator, the role involves undertaking a regular data management programme including:
* Managing user accounts and licences
* Managing the relationship with Lexis Nexis
* Managing the relationship with Blue Chip (external IT support services provider) and internal IT team
* Implementing data protection compliance processes and systems to manage e-marketing bounce backs
* Ensuring best practice procedures for inputting (ensuring data integrity), using information and reporting
* Managing data quality, including regular data archiving of old contacts, duplicate checking and merging, maintaining data change tickets and association clean up to ensure contacts are associated to the correct company
* Ensuring continued effective automation between InterAction and Concep emarketing
* Working in collaboration with the BD team and departmental teams to ensure all data in relation to BD activity is captured efficiently and effectively including helping to expand and maintain current clean mailing lists by services and sectors for emarketing; setting up and populating new mailing lists where necessary; validating and cleansing client and targeting data
* Assisting with the implementation of our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) consent campaign
* Building and managing regular reports in InterAction Windows Client for analysis including consent sign ups and user reports
* Dealing with GDPR personal data compliance issues in relation to InterAction e.g. Subject Access Requests (SARs)
What You Will Need:
* Previous InterAction system and data management experience (at least 2 years ideally; advanced InterAction training will be available if needed)
* Professional services background preferred
* Proven project management skills
* Emarketing system experience (Concep ideally)
* Ideally BD/marketing/CRM qualifications
* Ideally GDPR compliance understanding
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £24,000. 25 days annual holiday.
You will also enjoy an excellent benefits package available from day one that includes: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme.
How To Apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the role then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Richard at the Search Crawley Office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- CRM executive
- CRM specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job