Crew Records & Licensing Assistant TCX / SEP Training Support TCX
Over 175 years ago, our founder Thomas Cook began this company with a vision to ‘broaden the mind of others and break down the partition walls of prejudice.'
Once describing himself as ‘the willing and devoted servant of the travelling public,’ Thomas Cook was a true pioneer of the travel industry, opening up a world of new destinations and new travel experiences to everyone. By obtaining the best services and prices for his customers, he laid the foundations of the company that still bears his name today.
Thomas Cook is now one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, supported by around 22,000 colleagues and operating from 15 countries.
Our vision today remains true to Thomas Cook’s ambitions - to be the world’s most loved holiday company.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- General administrative duties in support of the GM Training and Safety Training
- Maintain and oversee Cabin Crew and Pilot training records and forms; liaising with Crew Records, Rostering Training and Crewing where necessary. Ensuring that Training records are retained and assist with general crew e-licensing and licensing.
- Upload comprehensive attendee Crew lists for upcoming courses, into the Training Planner Records system
- Ensure pre and post course training administration is in order, including oversight and support of training file upload to PAS and course completion certificates are issued.
- Oversight of ATO approvals and ATO related applications, including liaison with the CAA applications and approvals
- Booking and organising Training venues/conferences where required, and not already covered by Rostering Training
- All administration connected with third party clients (pool bookings/certificates/invoicing)
- Financial administration including raising PO numbers/raising invoices/checking and approving training related invoices; management of incoming and outgoing invoices
Skills, know-how and experience
- Experience in license related tasks
- Ability to work with the authorities on license related issues
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit including excel, word and powerpoint
- Excellent telephone manner, organisational and communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work at short notice
Training administration experienece
Key performance indicators
- Comply with regulatory requirements for ATO and OMD
- Deliver correct administration of documentation to ensure compliance
Life at Thomas Cook is fast-paced and full of opportunities. As an internal colleague we are dedicated to ensuring you can fulfill your career aspirations, you’ll be given the support and training you need to develop your career in the direction you choose.
If you require any support during the recruitment process, please contact your local HR/ Resourcing team and they will be happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'