Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £65,000 + benefits + bonus
If you feel the red tape in your current role is hindering your development I may have the perfect tonic for your workplace woes! Imagine a role with ownership and accountability... You'll see projects through from start to finish rather than pass it off to your senior. Guidance will be provided, but if its your idea you can run with it. You can present it to the stakeholders and manage the virtual teams around you. You'll get the exposure, the credit and the support you'll need to grow into a leader within the Credit Risk Analytics space.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you'll own deep dive analytics for a portion of the portfolio, telling stores from the data and using those insights to develop strategies that will optimise the portfolio and have a tangible impact on the bottom line. You will be a key point of contact across acting as an internal consultancy for the business and relay the analytics to key stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level from a Red Brick university from a numerate discipline
- Strong commercial experience within an analytical role - driving strategy within either a credit risk, marketing or wider analytics role within financial services
- Strong technical skills having commercially utilised SAS, SQL or R on a daily basis
- Confident communicator, with demonstrable experience of having delivered insight and strategy to a variety of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Competitive Benefits
- No red tape - advance your career!
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Career Progression
- Exposure to full Credit life-cycle and wider commercial issues
HOW TO APPLY
Use the apply feature on this page!
Credit Risk, SAS, SQL, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Analyst, Fraud Risk, MI Reporting, Portfolio Analytics, Strategy, Scorecards, Portfolio Optimisation, Analysis, Loans, Payments, Credit Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"