Lead Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £80,000
Do you want end to end ownership over analytical / strategy development projects in the retail credit space? How about having a genuine impact on business decisions, Credit strategies and portfolio performance in a Credit Risk setting? This is a hands on role where you'll be using data to drive insights and develop strategies to drive medium and long term customer profitability. Working with the Senior Manager, you'll optimise portfolio performance from an Existing Customer and Collections perspective.
A data driven business with a relaxed culture but fast paced working environment in a state of the art office space.
- You will be responsible for developing Credit Risk Strategies for existing customer in a developing loan portfolio
- Own analytics and strategies behind the ECM and Collections
- Work with stakeholders to improve model use and strategies
- Mentoring and coaching analysts - developing skill-sets and owning the delivery of projects
YOUR SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the development of Credit Risk Optimisation Strategies
- Experience maintaining, monitoring and optimising a Retail Credit Risk Portfolio
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods.
- Proven experience in SAS
- Strong experience managing stakeholder relationships
- Analytical and highly statistical background
- Highly numerate degree expected
You should expect to earn up to £80,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page or email it directly
Credit Risk - Strategy - Acquisition - Existing Customer - Existing Customer Management - Collections - SAS - R - Quantitative - Loans - Analytics Manager - Portfolio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"