FJR Finance are currently recruiting for Credit Controller for a leading organisation based in Salford for up to 9 months with a view to go permanently potentially
The Credit Controlleris looking is a pivotal role within the finance function and to the wider business. You will work closely with the Finance Controller to assist in a continued progress of ledgers and maintain financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution the company.
This role will ideally suit someone with strong credit control experience
- Chasing debt that is overdue
- Allocating cash
- Maintain the ledger which will consist of over 600 accounts
- Working with the sales team
- Full end to end credit control
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Copy invoices
- Month end reporting
You are a motivated, pro-active individual who works on their own initiative and that can work in a flexible, evolving and changing environment. You should be keen to develop, get stuck in, take accountability with a positive 'can-do' mentality.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems to improve processes
- Must be able to communicate effectively face-to-face and virtually
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems knowledge
- Be immediately available/1 week’s notice
- Strong organisational skills and be able to build rapport
- Strong team player
Salary & Benefits
This Credit Control role will be paid up to £12.50 per hour plus holiday pay (Dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits. The role will be a mixture of home working and potentially 1 or 2 days in the office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'