An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Administrator within an award winning recruitment firm located in the heart of Central London.
Page Personnel are proud to representing an award winning recruitment firm focused on the oil, gas and renewable energy sector. Thanks to the knowledge of the highly skilled management team they can offer you great training to develop your career in credit control.
The successful Credit Control Administrator will be located in their head office based in the heart of Central London.
Located in their Central London head office, the Credit Control Administrator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Acting as support for credit controllers.
- Downloading payments and adding to cash sheet.
- Chasing remits and details needed to complete the cash sheet and allocate correctly.
- Requesting bank transfers via email and telephone.
- Chasing debt via email and telephone.
- Confirming the correct Client billing address and contact for client invoices. liaising with credit control and consultants as and when necessary.
- Researching company registered address and company registration number to request credit limit and credit check reporting.
- Requesting credit limit and new client account set up.
- Requesting payment updates from credit control.
- Providing clients with statements/ copy invoices/ credit notes when required.
- Completion of client vendor forms for approval.
- Posting and allocation of cash into Sage.
- Reversal/Un-allocating cash with Sage.
- creating client accounts on Sage.
- Reconciling the bank statements.
- Updating the cash sheet daily.
- Uploading and updating client insurance information.
- Transfer and Re-allocations.
- Ad Hoc Duties as and when required.
The successful Credit Control Administrator will ideally have:
- 6 months exposure within a credit control environment
- A desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- IT literate including MS Excel and Sage accounting software.
Remuneration will include a basic salary of between £20,000 - £23,000 per annum and an excellent additional benefits package.