This is an exciting temporary opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join an international bank as part of the Leveraged Finance team.
- Actively managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans
- Ongoing analysis of a Borrowers financial performance
- Preparation of Monitoring reports to Group Head and Credit Department on Borrowers performance
- Assigning/Reviewing Borrower internal ratings at least annually and analysis/interpretation of Bank's Cash Flow Model.
- Primary responsibility for developing/maintaining relationships with company management
- Ongoing liaison with Origination & Sponsor Coverage team on Portfolio Mining opportunities
- The preparation of Credit submissions for new transactions, amendments/waivers on existing allocated portfolio accounts and add-on/re-financing opportunities on existing allocated portfolio accounts.
- Liaison with all Back and Middle Office teams to ensure satisfaction of operational requirements and to book existing and new loan transactions.
- Knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged Finance market
- Strong credit/risk analysis skills through exposure to leveraged finance transactions
- Cash Flow Modelling skills with good knowledge of Excel
- General banking experience and knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience of Leverage Finance and the credit/risk analysis of Leveraged Finance transactions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job