Are you a talented and conceptual Senior Graphic Designer looking to work with big brands and take the lead with the wider team and clients? If you consider yourself to be entrepreneurial yet with a desire to work in a secure agency, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is a successful corporate communications agency that has achieved enviable growth over the last 5 years and is looking to continue building growth on its recognised success. They deliver professional, creative solutions to over 100 Plcs ranging from the FTSE 100 to AiM listed organisations. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to enable, influence and be part of their continued creative offering to generate success for their clients. Their brand development services are also growing and gaining recognition within Corporate markets.
As Creative Lead, you will report to the Creative and Brand Development Director and work alongside two other Creative Leads, a team of Creative Artworkers, a Multimedia Designer, a Digital Designer, Developers, Project Managers and Client Services teams. As an integrated service provider, our client offers a huge amount of resource and capabilities for you to utilise, develop and realise your client's corporate communications. You will craft your conceptual work and visualisations into comprehensive designs across multiple brand touchpoints including corporate websites, on/offline annual reports, investor presentations. You will also art direct video, photography and other printed collateral.
Your motivated and driven nature will ensure you make your mark in this role. You will regularly attend client meetings with the Client Services Director, to present your ideas, discuss strategy and generally bring value to your clients' needs. You will also be an active member of the agency pitch teams to assist in the pursuit of new business.
- 5+ years industry experience with proven conceptual work in your portfolio - this may be in the corporate/financial sector or other sectors
- Bachelor's degree minimum (and Masters if possible)
- Ability to plan and lead - a disciplined self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- A comprehensive understanding of print and digital design, typography, photography, illustration and production
- A strong understanding of the business/financial sector, or a desire to become immersed in it
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels and enjoy a client-facing role
- Highly skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Some knowledge of After Effects & Premier Pro (not essential)
Get in touch!
If you feel your skills and experience would fit well with this role, please send your CV and portfolio. If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance.
- Graphic Design