• Leading, inspiring and managing the creative team to create memorable work
• Analysing client briefs, overseeing the quality and effectiveness of the creative output
• Liaising with clients directly, pitching and winning briefs
What We're Looking For:
• A proven record of either Creative Lead position or Senior Designer
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• A passion for design, art direction, in creative and retail
• Portfolio to showcase of the above
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age