Our client is seeking a Creative Director (Motion Graphics) to join its award winning, innovative team working to define the future of real-time 3D digital experiences.
As Creative Director (Motion Graphics) you will be responsible for overseeing the technical and artistic direction of key creative projects, working closely with all aspects of development to ensure that the innovative aims of this organisation are accomplished.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the technical and artistic pipeline for creative projects, ensuring they meet client specification, budgets and timelines.
- Use breadth of technical knowledge to set up composition and camera work, in keeping with the creative restrictions that govern the automotive industry.
- Develop a creative network with a bank of resources to call upon to ensure that projects are of the highest possible quality.
- Motivate and inspire the wider creative team whilst utilising the skills of the team to create fully immersive sensory experiences that exhibit the full range of 3D interactive solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong compositing skills and fine attention to detail towards the final image output.
- Ability to take a written brief forward to develop initial visual concept imagery for the client pitch.
- Good knowledge or ideally hands on experience of Nuke, Grading (Da Vinci Resolve or Similar), Photoshop and Maya, 3ds Max, or similar
- Experience of working out a budget and working with the client to develop a bespoke look and feel to suit their needs.
- Full understanding of directing, camera work, composition and production pipelines.
- High level of enthusiasm for research, developing and implementing new techniques and discovering innovative approaches that push the boundaries of our client experiences.
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate a cross disciplinary team covering development and commercial teams.
- Tech enthusiast with keen interest in creative visualisation, augmented & virtual reality.
If this looks like something you would be interested in and have the right experience and skills for, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch.