We are thrilled to be working in partnership with a leading software and development company within Peterborough who are looking to expand their design team by recruiting a Creative Designer with a passion for innovation and proven experience in website design.
Key skills required for the role
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years professional experience working with web, print, branding. You must be able to demonstrate creative flair and have the ability to adapt to different visual styles.
- Strong technological skills, e.g. high level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a good level of knowledge of HTML/CSS, an understanding of UX.
- A proven knowledge of typography, layout, colour and grid structure.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your conceptual ideas and passion for digital design and branding.
- A great eye for detail and desire to pursue perfection.
- Proven customer facing skills, strong communication and excellent ability to build relationships.
- Proven ability of being able to manage multiple projects at once by managing your time effectively and working to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on larger projects both as a team and independently.
- Good knowledge of the digital landscape and current digital design and UI trends and a desire to constantly strive to bring the latest trends into the work that is done.
Their offices are based in Peterborough; however, they operate a flexible approach to remote working.
- Flexibility for a work life balance
- Great creative office environment
- Excellent employee facilities
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'