Creative Designer - Marketing & Advertising Dept
Creative Designer - Marketing & Advertising Dept.
Temporary to Permanent
Salary: to £30k Dependent on experience.
Our very forward thinking and successful client is recruiting for a Creative Designer to join their small team. Previous commercial experience is advantageous along with strong communication and good marketing acumen. A creative and detail-oriented individual capable of meeting deadlines and working within a small team is essential, along with strong problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills. This role is Mon-Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm (although some flexibility on hours may be required).
Upon application please indicate salary requirements and design packages used.
- Create marketing and advertising materials
- Present concept visualisation through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Oversee design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrate technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understand market trends within the scope of the industry
- Use graphic design and other relevant software - please indicate software use
- Work closely with marketing and other internal departments
- Any other related duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'