Creative Data Scientist
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits + bonus
Work for a company you love, doing cutting-edge machine learning! This is a brand-new opportunity to join a Data Science team that focus on pioneering leading ideas within this fresh area of technology, driving the company to understand their customer preferences better than anyone else for that competitive edge. As a Data Scientist in this team, your primary motivation will be to explore state-of-the-art techniques to deliver high impact solutions. You will be using advanced statistical and machine learning modelling to improve customer experience by personalisation.
This tech-savvy company are committed to providing their customers with the best possible service, better than their competitors. With a clear vision and business plan, they understand that the only way to do this is by championing a data-driven approach to every business decision. You will be joining a culture that pioneers ideas in natural language processing applied to customer analytics and gain excellent training and learning opportunities, reporting to one of the leaders in this field.
Performing experimental techniques and advanced tools to deliver machine learning models in real-time, generating massive impact. This is a great opportunity for a Data Scientist to take on some more leadership responsibilities and be an inspiration to the rest of their team.
- Working closely with all areas of the business to build and run machine learning models, including neural networks, Markov chain and random forest, using Python, Spark and AWS
- Performing all the background analytics for these real-time machine learning models in Python, Spark and AWS
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This Data Scientist will have extensive experience using Python, Spark and AWS
- The successful candidate will have commercial experience delivering machine learning models, including neural networks and random forest models, in customer analytics, using Python, Spark and AWS
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and taking part in mentoring and training
- Experience deploying real-time system solutions in a commercial role is desirable
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
- machine learning
- neural networks
- random forest
- Creative Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'