Creative Campaign Manager within Marketing & Advertising Sector
I am currently working with an organisation within the Advertising sector who are currently looking for a Creative campaign manager to start ASAP based in Central London to support the team to devise, sell in and project manage live campaigns.
This opportunity is perfect for a hands on, creative and process-driven individual.
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of creative solutions campaigns/projects for all clients. This will involve researching production techniques, technologies and media opportunities in order to create new, exciting, or interactive advertising campaigns.
- Build and maintain great relationships with media owners and partner companies at all levels.
- Keep up to date with campaigns across the industry.
- Have a strong understanding of planning principles and tools and the ability to articulate these to clients, agencies and media owners at all levels.
- Develop strategic campaign ideas in response to client briefs and create new opportunities for clients.
- Ensure accurate budgeting and tracking of campaigns.
- Experience working at Account/Client/Project Manager level or equivalent, or a Senior Executive looking for their next challenge.
- Demonstrable experience of project management.
- Experience of delivering experiential, bespoke production pieces, or digital activations.
- Experience in an agency specialist, experiential agency, media owner and/or creative agency environment preferred but not essential.
Rate: up to £35,000 p/annum (DOE)
Start date: ASAP
- Project Management