This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Luxury Retail Sales Manager. You will be creative, and enjoy a range of the arts and culture. You will also be sales driven and commercial, and enjoy client facing work.
- Excel at selling Collector’s Editions, books and photographic prints
- Create an in-store experience that exceeds expectations for all clients
- Be the local representative for our VIP contacts
- Develop new business, prospect new high potential customers
- Creatively lead a strong and motivated sales team
- Train the store team in customer service, corporate standards and product merchandising
- Organize and host in-store events, such as book signings, launches and talks
- Preparation of statistics, reports and evaluations
- Several years of professional experience in a luxury retail environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, creative and internationally minded personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and sense of responsibility
- Profound knowledge of the arts
- Involvement in the local art and cultural scene
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- English fluency required, multiple languages a plus
My client is a global brand and is a great to work. It is an inspirational brand, and is a great mix of creative and professional. The Career Factor is a recruitment agency working on this role. Plase send your CV asap - only successful candidates will be contacted.
The advertised salary is an OTE - it is realistic and includes a very high basic salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'