Creative Accounts Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to work is a busy and vibrant agency specialising in Digital design. The role will require you to support the Client Services Director where you will manage your own accounts, projects and even gain new business.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience within an agency and have some knowledge of digital landscape. You will be a real team player and possess an enthusiastic, proactive and 'can-do' attitude.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure the smooth running of projects. As Account Manager, you will be expected to deliver an excellent service to the company's clients professionally and effectively.
The job will require you to:
- Build positive relationships with your client contacts, including attending client meetings and creating contact reports
- Resolving client issues to a high standard within tight timescales
- Ensuring the project stays in budget and manage this accordingly with the client
- Performing administrative duties relating to billing
- Perform regular internal reporting, including time reporting
- New business, including new business phone calls and proposals
- Liaising with the Web developers on a daily basis
- Briefing the teams on client requirements and manage expectations
- Oversee the whole process - keeping the client warm and communicate frequently
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2 years' + experience working in a relevant role in an agency or marketing field
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the digital landscape
- Experience working on web based projects such as web builds, online advertising and social media strategy
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Manage time well
Hours 9am - 6pm (with flex)
Apply today for immediate screening.