Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare and management duties?
Are you currently undertaking a level 5 childcare qualification or higher? And have experience working with children?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Crèche inside IKEA Belfast, we are looking for a Deputy Manager to work 32 hours a week.
We need people who:
- Are able to work full time and be flexible to cover some weekends
- Have a relevant Level 5 childcare qualification or be working towards a level 5.
- Have previous experience of working with children ages 3 yrs-10yrs
- Have some experience in managing and leading a team
- Work with team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children
- Be proactive and show initiative to work on their own and with their team
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have some IT skills
- Be organised and plan ahead
- Be able to work in conjunction with IKEA customer service managers and any other relevant IKEA personal
- Devise children’s activities on a weekly and yearly basis to support IKEA with their family and children’s events.
- Be professional and act as an ambassador for Tinies and IKEA
What we’d like to see:
- Dynamic personality
- Excel skills
The crèche is open 7 days a week and offers a fantastic and safe children’s facility for customers who have children aged 3 years to 10 years. The crèche is a large purpose built area, offering well equipped with suitable resources and activities for the children.
Tinies are committed to safeguarding the children at all times. The successful applicant will have a satisfactory Access NI police check and Vetting Form and two references will be sought as part of our Safe Recruitment Process. Applicants will also need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
The address of the crèche is:
Tinies Smaland Creche, IKEA, Holywood Exchange, 306 Airport Road West, Belfast, B73 9EJ
We look forward to hearing from you
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job