- monthly P&L's
- variance analysis
- WIP and inventory valuation
- balance sheet reconciliations
- budget and forecasting
- review and improve control processes
- aid systems and reporting improvements
- analysis of price change and cost across the business
This role would suit a qualified accountant from the manufacturing industry. QBE or part qualified can be considered but you must have significant cost analysis experience. You will be commercially astute and should be well versed on Excel and Sage.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Cost Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job