Our client is a UK based company offering foreign exchange and international payment services to individual and corporate customers. This role is to assist in the expansion of commercial foreign exchange (CFX) by introducing new commercial clients (Plc, Ltd and non-limited companies) to their services.
- Sourcing businesses that have an exposure to FX and make international payments.
- Identify key FX decision makers within the organisation.
- Prospecting new opportunities effectively via various channels e.g. CRM database, websites and directories.
- Identifying decision-makers and structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of a potential client’s FX requirement
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales experience (cold calling) - essential.
- Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
- Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
- Proven track record of working towards new business financial targets.
- Knowledge of the FX industry and products - desirable.
- B2B sales experience - desirable.
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisation including prioritisation.
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal.
- IT literate; proficient in CRM, EXCEL and Word.
- Influencing, persuading and negotiating.
- Takes initiative and works under their own direction.
- Commercial acumen.
- Business acumen.
- Analysing current strategy and evaluating where efficiencies can be gained.
- Degree level or equivalent - desirable.
- Fluent in English - essential.
- Other European Languages - desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Calm and confident.
- Personable and approachable.
- Personal drive.
- Proactive and tenacious.
- Target driven.
- Team player.
- Foreign Exchange
- Commercial Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'