Charity Checkout is a tech startup with a difference. At Charity Checkout we are on a mission to support good causes and to help them grow. We are revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join our team.
The focus of the role is:
To grow the number of charity and corporate partnerships for Charity Checkout’s branded fundraising platform for corporates. You will strategically prospect, implement and develop new partnerships with charities and corporate CSR teams through strategic alliances with charities or also direct with CSR departments.
The successful Corporate Partnerships Manager will have the opportunity to utilise both their knowledge of the third sector and their experience with corporate fundraising partnerships, to create opportunities for the sector through the use of industry-leading technology.
If you are enthusiastic about the third sector and the power of technology to enhance this space, then our Corporate Partnerships Manager role will be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for the following:
- Considerable experience in either a Corporate Fundraising, Partnerships, Business Development or consultative sales role in the third sector
- Have current relationships with charities and CSR departments
- Experience implementing and supporting partnerships within the third sector
- Evidence of extensive networking
- Ability to drive lead generation
- Strong relationship management, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong administration, organisation and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of digital fundraising will be highly beneficial
Benefits of the role include:
- Equity options scheme
- Paid closure between Christmas / NY
- Birthday break - 2 hours back (to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- Friday team drinks (4:30pm)
- Monthly team lunch
- Annual activity days
- 1 paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'