An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Law Legal Secretary to join one of the UK's top national law firms based in the Corporate department in the firm's London office.
The firm have won best companies star status on a number of occasions and there is an excellent team working enviroment. You you will have the opportunity to become involved and be part of its success and growth, and being a key member of the team, supporting the busy fee earners with secretarial and administrative support.
As Corporate Law Legal Secretary, your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing documents (including lengthy documents such as share purchase agreements) and letters.
- Maintaining electronic files and filing systems
- Attending to clients by telephone and in personal
- Communicating effectively across all departments and with clients
- Redaction of documents
- Compiling and maintaining electronic data rooms
- Creating bibles of transaction documents
- Companies House Filings
- Company incorporations
- To assist fee earners with day to day administration matters (including making appointments, travel arrangements, closing files and archiving,scanning, assisting with billing procedures).
- To assist where necessary with the general running of the office, including assisting 'front of house' with the hosting of client meetings and events.
- Any other reasonable tasks which may be required. - Corporate Law Legal Secretary Candidate Criteria:
- Ideally, we are looking for a legal secretary with corporate experience (it is essential that you have extensive corporate knowledge including knowledge of companies house). Experience with online data rooms, bibles and corporate transactions preferable, but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Accurate and efficient PC and typing skills
- Experience of document management systems, desirable
- Experience of statutory books and company compliance desirable - To Apply: To apply for this very varied Corporate Legal Secretary role, please submit your CV today (all short-listed applications will be responded to within 3 days). You will be offered an excellent salary (£neg) and company benefits package!
- Document Management
- Companies House