Due to substantial growth, the Corporate Insolvency department of this leading specialist is seeking an additional Insolvency Administrator to join the team.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations from case progression through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Prepare for and attend the creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals.
- Secure assets and make employees redundant when necessary.
- Realisation of assets.
- On the Trading Administration deal with all retention of title claims.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries.
- Produce investigations into conduct of directors and the affairs of the company and produce the “D Report”.
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
To apply for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role. Experience of corporate insolvency is required; Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job