Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to assist mainly with CVLs at their South Manchester offices. This position is for a permanent contract on a full time basis.
Our client is a small, well respected corporate recovery practice based in South Manchester. The small partner led team works across all business types and business sizes mainly in the North West. Our client does look after both Corporate and Personal cases however, this role is purely corporate.
To assist the Insolvency Practitioner and the team on corporate insolvency assignments. The successful candidate must be able to run their own CVL cases from start to finish, report directly into the IP be very knowledgeable with the new rules.
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Process and complete CVLs and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
- Prepare statutory documents and reports
- Close cases
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules
- Good knowledge of CVLs
- Professional and have attention to detail skills
- Excellent time management
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
Education & Qualification
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
Salary package is £20k - £25k dependent upon the experience and qualifications the candidate can bring.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job