Corporate Finance Analyst
£36,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and superb progression opportunities
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Corporate Finance Analyst based in the Edinburgh city centre.
A growing and reputable business based in the heart of Edinburgh renowned for their training and development. The business has increased head count considerably in the last few years as it continues to build on its impressive market share.
This role would ideally suit a Finalist/Newly Qual. Accountant looking to move into the Corporate Finance Sector. The ideal candidate should be confident, professional and be experienced in building relationships with a wide variety of key stakeholders.
The position of Corporate Finance Analyst is offering a salary of £36,000 - £40,000 including an excellent benefits package and superb progression opportunities. Based in the Edinburgh city centre the offices are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not limited to the following:
- Reporting direct to the Corporate Finance Partner
- Working in conjunction with Financial/Managing Directors of some of the leading businesses in Scotland
- Preparing forecasts and models
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans
- Building relationships with key clients
- Assisting in the restructuring of client’s capital
- Preparing documentation to convey client’s strategic plans
- Advising clients of appropriate action
- Supporting Senior Management in client meetings
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified in ACCA/ICAS or equivalent
- A passion and strong desire to forge a career
- Analysing client data
- Building financial models
- Face to face contact with clients
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be calm under pressure
- Excellent excel skills
For more information please call Gareth Spowart at the iMultiply Edinburgh office for a full role profile and private and confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'