VMAGroup are working with a globally renowned agency to recruit a Corporate Communications Account Manager on an interim basis over a 3 month period.
Reporting into the Account Director your aim will be to deliver and execute a compelling external plan as well as co-ordinating the team and ensuring tasks are effectively allocated for two key accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building a corporate narrative for both key accounts
- Drive meaningful corporate media relations campaigns, particularly in the social impact space
- Spotting media opportunities and driving them forward to achieve coverage
- Proven experience of producing insightful content for internal and external audiences
Skills and experience desired:
- Proactive - taking the initiative to drive things forward
- Close attention to detail
- Digitally savvy
- Strong writing skills
- Proven track record for delivering quality coverage in global media
- Excellent organisation skills, having the ability to prioritise own workload as well as others
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job