Core Property Manager
Core Team Leader
I am working with a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. They currently have an opportunity based in their Battersea office for a Core Property Manager to manage a portfolio of properties across London.
The position available involves leading the core Property Manager team. The property management team consists of 6 property managers managing a total of over 800 properties across London. Responsibilities include making preparations for the start of a tenancy, ensuring that landlords comply with current legislation, organising repair works and dealing with general tenancy related queries. The role requires excellent organisational skills, good telephone manners and the ability to work under pressure and with a degree of flexibility as no two days are ever the same.
- Providing exceptional service to internal and external clients including providing informed and accurate advice in order to ensure that client retention rates remain high
- Following procedures to ensure that service standards are consistent
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety certificates are carried out and all contractual obligations such as repairs completed within a reasonable timescale
- Managing a portfolio of circa 125 properties
- Leading a team of 5 property managers
- Ensuring 1:1 meetings take place quarterly for team
- Actively working with Senior management to ensure smooth running of department and excellent team performance
- Acting as Senior in the team for any complaints and allocation of work in the event of absences
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and IT skills although previous knowledge of the Proman property management software is not essential
- Previous experience of property management is desirable
- Experience within a customer focused environment
- The suitable candidate will be somebody who is seeking to further his or her career.
- The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and it committed to providing exceptional service
- A good level of experience in a similar position
- Member of ARLA - this is not essential but desired.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"