We are the UK’s leading Property Marketing Agency, with over 30 years’ experience, and over 180 employees operating from our offices across the country, we deliver - from strategy to execution - all in house.
Our ever-growing range of services encompass; brochures, signage, marketing suites & showhomes, CGI, websites and digital marketing including the very latest in touchscreen technology and sales apps.
Our experience and our exceptionally creative and strategic approach means we deliver, with a proven track record, and a host of award winning projects to our name.
Priding ourselves on our creative, energetic and innovative approach we are always looking to push the boundaries of property marketing - and always seeking like-minded personalities to join our team!
And we have the support to continue to grow - we’re part of The Mission Group, one of the UK’s most respected networks. Sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 talented staff.
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Create content to help elevate the client’s key messages and to drive engagement
- Understanding and interpreting creative briefs and propositions
- Thinking laterally to come up with great work, conceptual or fully written, surprising others by your breadth of thinking
- Critiquing work and debating constructively with agency colleagues
- Editing and proof-reading client copy conscientiously
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of every client's business, their products/services, markets and competitors
- Meet and converse with clients, either to develop a brief or to present and sell creative work
- Liaising with Client Direction and Campaign Management to find appropriate solutions to clients marketing challenges
Skills and attributes:
- Passionate for all things creative
- Curious and imaginative
- An eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1" Class proofreading and editorial skills
- A self-starter, highly motivated
- Effective and confident communicator at all levels, confident to present and sell ideas to clients
- Excellent team player while maintaining the ability to work independently
- Deliver the role with the flexibility required to succeed in this industry
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job