We are currently representing an exciting SME based in Northampton, who are looking for a Copywriter to join their growing business. You would be working closely with the Directors and the Marketing team to develop and implement the group’s public message, via print and digital platforms.
You will need to be a motivated, creative individual with experience of writing clear, crisp copy for commercial use across numerous platforms. In return you would be given a challenging role to support the ongoing growth of our client.
The Client: A genuinely exciting, vibrant business with a relatively short but very successful history. The senior management are determined to continue the growth and expansion, and they know that the best way to do that is to keep the staff happy, therefore you will be provided with a fun working environment and the opportunity to develop your career.
Job Scope: Reviewing current advertising and on-line copy and creating all new copy across digital and print platforms. You would be the go-to person for all departments who require support so would become fully aware of the group’s products and services.
There are plans to launch new brands and websites in the near future which you would be heavily involved with, adding more and more responsibility and scope to your role.
- Creating compelling, focussed and clear copy across print and digital platforms
- On-going competitor analysis
- Building solid working relationships with necessary PR & News outlets
- Pro-actively create opinion pieces relating to relevant industry and economic trends
- Ensure all work is proof-read and accurate
- Liaise with Marketing team re development of new websites
- To ensure all work complies with industry regulations and guidelines
Experience and personal attributes required
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Wide knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts
- Driven and self-motivated nature
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job