Reed are excited to be working again with the UK leader in the provision of construction equipment!
This family run company are looking for a passionate, motivated and focused Major Account Coordinator to provide top quality customer service to their varied customer base. As a Major Account Co-Ordinator, your main responsibility will be to provide an efficient and effective service our Key Account.
If you have sales and customer service experience and are a team player with a flexible approach then keep reading…
This business supply commercial and domestic customers with over 24,000 assets and 300 product lines and operate from 14 Depot locations! They are growing rapidly and need this person to look after one of their precious accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving order and request for collections/ off hires
- Dealing with enquiries and converting them into hires
- Liaising with the Depot Network to ensure orders are fulfilled efficiently
- Providing Quotations
- Develop Relationships with the Key Customer
- Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received.
What you need:
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
Location: Newton Le Willows, WA12
Salary: £20– 21k
Contract: 9 – 12 months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm (1hr lunch)
Benefits: Generous bonus scheme up to £1,000, Workplace pension, 23 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays on starting, Save for Christmas Scheme.
If you would like to join a large established company based in Newton Le Willows that offer huge chance for progression and take up this exciting opportunity for a varied role, then please get in touch NOW!
Due to high volumes of applicants you will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted for a first stage telephone interview.
My client wants to move quickly on this role so if you see a missed call from us then please call us back ASAP!
Know anyone who may be interested in this role? Refer a friend and are the chance to win £50 worth of vouchers!
Best of luck with your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'