Cooperative Advertising Account Manager (Mat Cover)
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
What you will be doing:
Co-operative Advertising Account Managers instigate and develop new exciting opportunities and strategies for household brand names and their retailers by being painstakingly proactive, taking responsibility for managing existing accounts and seeking out new viable prospects. You’ll be able to secure quality new business appointments on an ongoing basis.
The job doesn’t stop there, as a Co-operative Advertising Account Manager you will give your clients a service they won’t find elsewhere by making the campaign you have created for them come to life by getting their retailers to buy in to it on a local or national level. This means working closely with our internal teams to get the job done - together.
What we expect of you:
- Enjoy the challenge of hitting monthly targets, by securing new clients and growing existing opportunities. You'll need to have a proven track record in B2B account management and new business acquisition.
- You'll need to have experience of working with other parties to achieve the end result, including other teams within Global and externally.
- You’re professional, organised, have an eye for detail and recognise how to provide great customer service. You’ll quickly become known for what you know and what you can help others to achieve and your clients and colleagues will be keen to work with you.
- You’ll bring new ideas that we, and our customers, want to hear, always delivered in an open and honest way. You’ll be managing expectations to build trust and loyalty with those you work with, both inside and outside the company. You’ll have the courage to listen and heed the advice of those around you.
- To you a problem is a challenge, an opportunity. You’ll know when to play by the rules and when to think outside the box.
- We want you to constantly step outside of your comfort zone and try new things because you want to be the best.
- We’ll give you the Global sales process and tools that you’ll use daily to maximum effect to smash your targets.
- A clean driving license and a willingness to travel is a must, as you’ll be out of the office a lot meeting clients and developing relationships, working remotely in many cases.
- Radio Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'