Temporary for 1 month £9.60ph
Acorn Recruitment are currently looking for an experience cook join the team of kitchen staff at a friendly Braunton care home. Hours will be 7:30am 3:00pm Monday to Friday.
DBS check is preferred but not essential.
The suitable candidate will be expected to:
· Be reliable, with good timekeeping and flexibility
· Confident in cooking a high quality standard of food
· Preparing and cooking breakfasts and lunch
· Well organised and capable of working to timescales
· Assisting with cleaning the kitchen area between shifts
Please call the branch on for more information!
- care home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"