Change Recruitment are currently partnering a growing, Taunton based Solicitors who maintain a strong reputation for their client care and effectiveness to support with their recruitment of a Conveyancing Solicitor.
As an experienced Conveyancer, you will be responsible for acting as principle case handler of all allocated transactions, you will be delivering the highest possible legal and service standards.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensure all caseload is accurately and efficiently processed
- Provide expert legal advice in relation to residential conveyancing matters
- Provide a friendly, knowledgeable, proactive and professional service to clients
- Ensure compliance with SLA’s
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
There is the opportunity for progression within the firm for the right candidate, including Head of Department and Partner.
Our client is offering a highly competitive package, with salary based on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. There will be occasional work outside of this time for networking events and seminars, however this will be agreed in advance.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-respected firm during a period of growth. To express an interest in the vacancy, please submit your details now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.