Role: Conveyancing Solicitor
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Salary: Negotiable subject to experience
We are seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor with residential and commercial property knowledge, for our busy Conveyancing department in Gravesend. This is a busy and varied role covering all aspects of Conveyancing
The Role -
- Managing a portfolio of cases.
- Independently establishing priorities and managing deadlines.
- Providing an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates.
- Building strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery.
- Dealing with complex legal enquiries.
- Optimising the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology.
- Identifying, monitoring and delivering fully against personal targets using the management information provided to you.
- Recognising potential risks and resolving issues without putting the client or business at risk.
- Suggesting improvements to current policies and procedures.
Successful applicants will have consistent and god residential and commercial property knowledge, and must be able to manage their own caseload. Individuals must be able to prioritise work, use initiative and meet deadlines, coupled with an excellent client manner, smart appearance and good technical competence.