Established law firm seeks a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their expanding conveyancing team based in Whitley Bay. You will handle a caseload consisting of the full range of residential conveyancing matters; sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, newbuild.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling own caseload of the full range of conveyancing files,
- Good client care and business development skills,
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a busy workload,
- Good IT skills.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise busy workload
- 3 years experience handling own caseload of full range of files
- Good client care and business development skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job