Conveyancing Secretary - temporary (2 months initially)
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (60 minutes for lunch)
You will be required to have previous audio typing and conveyancing experience.
The successful candidate will be:
* Supporting the conveyancers with the day to day handling of caseloads
* Liaising with clients and third parties
* Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
* Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
* Typing, preparing and collating reports
* Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
* Managing databases
* Prioritising workloads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'