I am currently working with a fantastic client who is working throughout the Devon and Somerset area. The firm is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for their highly regarded conveyancing department in Chard. The firm is ideally positioned to assist clients locally but our reputation means we also represent clients throughout the country. As a business, they work tirelessly to employ top quality people. Their in-house training ensures that they all understand our clients' individual and business needs.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the senior associate and trainee conveyancers
- Providing day to day support to the Residential Conveyancing team to enable them to operate efficiently
- Dealing with all client and customer needs either face to face or on the phone.
- Scanning & photocopying of relevant documentation
- Preparing mail to both client and customers to ensure communication is efficient
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job