Prestigious award-winning law firm based in Scotland are now recruiting for experienced conveyancing paralegals for their busy offices in North East and West Central Scotland. You should possess the registered paralegal qualification. The role will involve covering all conveyancing formalities in regard to sale, purchase and private remortgage transactions.
• Communicating with banks, companies and other persons in relation to the conveyancing transaction
• Taking instructions from clients
• Protecting clients’ interest at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering
• Drafting, collating and sending supporting legal and financial documents
• Dealing with financial aspects of a transaction
• Receiving and checking mortgage instructions from lenders and undertaking specific tasks
• Dealing with conveyancing transaction from inception to completion
• Registration timeously of deeds
• Completing compliance requests and exercises in relation to transactions
• Anticipated case load minimum of 30 transactions per month
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of the Scottish conveyancing process
• Experience in dealing with 20+ conveyances a month
• Experience in dealing with a conveyancing case management system
• Knowledge of conveyancing procedures
• Ability to draft legal documentation
• Ability to draft statements of accounting
• The ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'