Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal to join their Residential Conveyancing team, based at their Cambridge office.
- Minimum of 18 months residential conveyancing experience
- Well organised with good IT and Administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- To manage an agreed caseload
- To process client’s cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- To collect outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly
- Dealing with and logging client enquiries
- Dealing with email and any other correspondence
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns
- Preparing applications to the land registry
- Preparing completion statements
- To keep technically up to date by training and research
- To maintain targets for both fees and time recording
- Adhering to all Lexcel accreditation best practices
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'